Leadership Application 2019
This page will disappear on MONDAY, APRIL 29, 2019- FYI
Welcome and thank you for showing an interest in being a part of the Student Leadership Team. We hope you will find the application process to be interesting and enriching regardless of the outcome. This application represents a significant departure from the standard way of selecting student leaders. If you have any questions about the process or your application, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. Good luck and work hard to best represent yourself throughout this process.
Your candidacy will be judged on the following criteria:
- Past performance and attendance.
- Quality of your application
- Future leadership potential
- Best fit for the individual and organization
When completing the application, be thorough, complete, creative, and honest.
All positions will require a LIVE audition with the staff:
Drum Major click here to apply
- Drum Major applicants MUST be willing/able to attend the George N. Parks Drum Major Academy at either the Kutztown University Location July 7-10, 2019 or the West Chester University Location July 22-25, 2019. The WMBPA will pay 50% of the cost of the camp tuition, to help you attend. More info here: https://drummajor.org/workshops
Color Guard Captain click here to apply LINK WILL BE POSTED IN EARLY 2019
- Section Leader click here to apply LINK WILL BE POSTED IN EARLY 2019
Applications due: All applications must be completed online by Monday, April 29, 2019.
Please be prompt and professional with your application.
Interviews and auditions for positions will be held on TBA after/during the Interest Meeting/Audition activities.