Leadership Application 2020
Welcome and thank you for showing an interest in being a part of the Student Leadership Team. We hope you will find the application process to be interesting and enriching regardless of the outcome. This application represents a significant departure from the standard way of selecting student leaders. If you have any questions about the process or your application, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. Good luck and work hard to best represent yourself throughout this process.
Your candidacy will be judged on the following criteria:
- Past performance and attendance.
- Quality of your application
- Future leadership potential
- Best fit for the individual and organization
When completing the application, be thorough, complete, creative, and honest.
All positions will require a LIVE audition with the staff:
Drum Major click here to apply
- Drum Major applicants MUST be willing/able to attend the George N. Parks Drum Major Academy at either the Kutztown University Location July 6-9, 2020 or the West Chester University Location July 20-23, 2020. The WMBPA will pay 50% of the cost of the camp tuition, to help you attend. More info here: https://drummajor.org/workshops
Color Guard Captain click here to apply
- Section Leader click here to apply [be aware that you will need to do a live audition on your instrument. I will send you the required music after you apply, so, please apply TODAY.]
- Questions? email me (Mr. Kennedy) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications due: All applications must be completed online by Friday, April 10, 2020.
Please be prompt and professional with your application.
Interviews and auditions for positions will be held on Wednesday, April 15, 2020 after/during the Interest Meeting/Audition activities.
(here's hoping we are back in school and functioning on a more 'normal' day-to-day' schedule by then!)